Random Spamma Lamma

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

So basically here's a bunch of swatches that I really need to post.



2 coats of Love & Beauty Light Green over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green



Color Club Nouveau Vintage w/ black dots



Nicole by OPI I'm a Pool For Love



My Texans pride mani!



unnamed snowman polish



China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara



Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Raspberry Race



Urban Outfitters Purple 6


OPI Houston We Have a Purple


Ulta Wicked



OPI Midnight In Moscow



LA Girls Addict 



Orly Star Spangled

Phew! I'll have a Thursday Post for you tomorrow and then regular posting will hopefully resume starting Saturday. I hope you enjoyed the spam!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**