Piggy Polish 6 Impossible Things + Stamping

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

I would like to preface this post by saying that Blogger is being a humongous derpface, and when I click on blogs in my reader so I can go comment on them, some of them won't load. I try refreshing them, but then the page just goes blank. I've also tried going to the homepage, which will load, but then when I click on the individual post it starts being stupid again. This happens most often with Ice Queen's Nail Parlour and A Polished Touch, so I just wanted to let those two ladies know that that is why I haven't been my regular commenting self! I'm not sure how to fix it. :( If anyone is also experiencing this and/or knows how to remedy it, please let me know!

Anyway, today's post starts with Piggy Polish 6 Impossible Things.





2 coats. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't have bought this except for the name, since I love Alice in Wonderland. Here's the full quote:

Alice: “There is no use trying; one can't believe impossible things."

The White Queen: "I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

Also, it was on clearance and came with a ring, so.

6 Impossible Things may look white, but it's actually got something else mixed in. I can't decide what exactly is making it look a little dingier, but it's got the slightest green/blue/grey cast. Here it is next to Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White, which is extremely stark.

The contrast is starker in person, the camera was also being a derpface.

Then I did some stamping over it, using a feather plate. I used Wet n Wild Blue Moon, Color Club New Bohemian, and OPI Mermaid's Tears. Unfortunately topcoat kind of smudged it, so I am  leaving these pictures smaller so that it doesn't look as gross.

On my accent finger I did a coat of Color Club Holiday Splendor followed by Sinful Colors Hottie.




Anyway, it's nice and I like it but I felt kinda "meh" about it in general. I think I was kind of in that "ugh nothing looks good WHY IS EVERYTHING SO UGLY" kind of mood so maybe that's why. And then topcoat went and smudged it, so that also sucks. But I just saw this fabulous post on Top Coat It and I'm pretty sure that now I need to either get Seche Vite or find Jordana Quick Shine, because that's awesome.
 
Anywhoodles, that is all for me today, friends. Laura, out!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**