China Glaze Tinsel Town

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

So today I'm going to sparkle your pants off.

What's that? You don't think it's possible? Well... I beg to differ.








Okay, now put your pants back on. This is one coat of China Glaze Tinsel Town over one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme. Tinsel Town is ridiculously sparkly and gorgeous and amazing and you all need to get it right now. If it's still around, it's probably on clearance since it was a holiday polish, so go get it

RIGHT NOW.

Walk, don't run.

Oh, and I also did this:








It's like a reverse French manicure. I think it's called a ruffian? Although I'm not sure why. Anyway, it's super awesome and cool and I literally spent the entire day staring at my nails and moving my hands around like a crazy person. But we've all done that, haven't we?

Anywho, if you don't understand the urgency of getting this polish

RIGHT NOW

then there's not much more I can do for you. 

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**