Whoooo is on my nails?

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

This is some nail art I did recently, inspired by a little clutch thing I got with an owl on it.








So let's see. The base color on my thumb and ring finger is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Breeze, the base color for my index finger is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Tough Taupe, the base on my middle finger is Sinful Colors Dream On, and on my pinky the base blue is Zoya Phoebe. The dark pink on my index finger is Sinful Colors Dream On, the light pink on index, middle, and pinky is OPI Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot, all the yellow is Sinful Colors Unicorn, all the teal is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fairy Teal. I'm pretty sure that covers it! I did the owl and the words with a fine-tipped Sharpie.


Since I didn't feel like going through the trouble of trying to do all of that with my left hand, on my right hand I wore OPI Roadhouse Blues topped with OPI I Lily Love You. It's super pretty, I definitely like ILLY better over vampies than over pinks!

This took forever, but I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out except for the index finger, which kind of looks like amoebas and a bunch of tiny bacteria... but the owl turned out pretty nice! I think I'd like to try owls again, maybe with feathers and stuff... hmm... so many ideas! Hopefully I'll find the time to do some more freehand stuff like this, I really like doing it and I know you guys do too!

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**