Orly Androgynie

7:45 PM Laura 0 Comments

And another Orly, this time one that's actually from their holiday collection.

Androgynie

These pics are all better in full size, FYI.




This is like super smexy guys
Look at what flash does! See those little holo twinkles?



2 coats. Androgynie has a smoky black base, and it's full of tiny gold flecks, small holo glitter, and larger iridescent blue, green, and yellowish glitter. It's quite a complex polish and undoubtedly gorgeous, but the glitter has a tendency to sink and it's really hard to get any of the big glitter on the brush and onto your nails.

The formula was good, except for the sinking glitter which is annoying. This polish could have almost scored a phoenix on the celery to unicorn scale, but because of the glitter issue I'll have to drop it to rainbows.

Also, I did a bunch of jelly sandwich layering combos, and I can't decide which I like best! If you guys all vote then I'll do the one that gets the most!

Let's call these options 1, 2, and 3.

Options 4, 5, and 6

Now we've got 3, 2, and 1 in the sun

and 6, 5, and 4.

I'm interested to hear your picks! In other news, I just started a tumblr for no good reason. I will definitely put nail stuff on there but I'm not going to restrict it to just nail things, so if you'd care to check it out then here it is. There's pretty much absolutely nothing on there right now because I need to get the hang of it, but if you have a tumblr I'd love to follow you (and it would also boost my confidence if you followed me :)



0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**