Lynnderella Snow Angel

1:24 PM Laura 0 Comments

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely holiday season. :) Today I've got some pics of a very beautiful polish that I'm lucky to have, Lynnderella Snow Angel. 






How gorgeous! This was a while ago, but I'm pretty sure this is one coat of Snow Angel over OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star. This is one of the most unique polishes I own! How did you guys fare over Christmas, if you celebrate? I got a few polishes myself that I can't wait to show you! I hope you're all well, I kind of feel like I'm talking to myself. I have to apologize for my extended unexplained absence, and I really don't have a good reason to justify it. Things got a little busy and stressful for a while, and after life had settled down I had been gone for so long that I felt guilty and I wasn't sure if I would be welcome back, so I just stayed away. But I'm hoping you'll all forgive me and I can get back into the swing of this whole blogging thing. :)

Laura

0 comments:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**