Long time, no see!

8:51 PM Laura 1 Comments

Well howdy folks! Feels like it's been longer than a month! I told you I was planning to come back, and here I am. Unfortunately I've got a cold and terrible cramps, so it'll still probably be a few more days before I get any nail pics up, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten about you.

Aaand also... I broke my camera. I have an extensive backlog of pics so I should be able to post for a while without problems, but obviously I'm going to need a functional camera to keep going forward, but I'll tackle that problem when I have to.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I love you all and I miss you and I will be back by the end of this week, I PROMISE.  How have you all been? What have I missed? I wanna know errrrythaaaang!

Here's a little something as a reward for sticking with me.


You're welcome.

1 comment:

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**