Color Club Jingle Jangle

7:45 PM Laura 1 Comments

So today I have some delicious glittery goodness for you all. A little late for a holiday polish, perhaps, but c'est la vie. I do what I want.

das rite you tell em Louis
(I apologize in advance for the deluge of gifs featuring One Direction that will no doubt soon appear on my blog)






This is one coat of Color Club Jingle Jangle over one of the old Urban Outfitters polishes that they don't sell anymore. It's a nice blurple. Jingle Jangle is soooo pretty, it's fully of tiny blue and lavender hexes and it's absolutely gorgeous! I really love the combination, they're so pretty together. Blurple is just a really great color. It's my second favorite, right after turquoise.

So whaddup dawgs this whole contest thing is highly overrated and I do not recommend it lol. I always forget something... I should have asked you for your emails when voting because yeah when I get three responses that are exactly identical right in a row... it looks a little suspicious aight. I mean really... three people just happened to choose the exact same names within 30 seconds of each other.

EXCEPT NOT AT ALL

SO DON'T BE PULLIN THOSE FANCY TRICKS YO I'M ONTO YOU LIKE WHITE ON RICE.

Ugh but seriously guys that's like ridiculously obnoxious and not smooth at all. So let's just be honest here and everything will be full of sunshine and rainbows and we can all have a gigantic picnic and eat cake and live happily ever after.

ALL RIGHT I'M DONE NOW sorry when I get on a roll like this it's kind of hard to stop sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. It's always a good time for glitter! I love this combo it's so pretty! sorry some people are trying to pull one over on ya! I guess they didn't know who they were messaging with eh?

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**