Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

7:45 PM Laura 2 Comments

Sorry for my spontaneous absence! My lingering cold is finally waning, and last night I went to go see the HUNGER GAMES premiere! It was really good, not as mindblowingly fantastic as I was hoping it would be, but considering how much stuff there is crammed into the book I think they did the best they could. I liked it a lot and it was the first midnight premiere I've ever gone to. It was reeeally crowded but tons of fun!


So today I have for you a polish that I've showed you before, but I took some better pictures of it. It's a very lovely one, Revlon Facets of Fuchsia.





Isn't she pretty? This is three coats. She looks nicer in pictures than in person. I think I should probably try layering her over another color, but I don't know if I have exactly the right base color that I want. What do you guys layer Facets of Fuchsia over?

Wow I have really been terrible about not replying to your comments. I'll take care of that this weekend, I promise! And I owe you guys some nail art. I've been so incredibly lazy lately it's ridiculous. I'll get a good night's sleep and then hopefully feel more inspired. :)

2 comments:

  1. I became simply looking for this info for a short time.
    Soon after 6 hours with continuing Googleing, at last I obtained the idea as part of your website.
    I wonder what’s the particular Google’s trouble that will doesn’t status this sort of informative web
    pages much better the best. Usually best sites are usually
    full of waste. Especially recently, following fresh panda protocol replace.
    My blog Genital Warts Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should help make variations for the site label to
    something more appealing. I first engaged two alternative final
    results, even though they have a superior identify.

    But the things i essential I discovered listed here.
    Feel free to visit my website - Genital Warts Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**