Good Day Sunshine

3:53 PM Laura 14 Comments


Oh look, another Beatles song applies to my post! I'm going to work them in whenever possible, just so we're clear.

I got an award yesterday!


Rules:

Thank & link back the person who gave you the award.
Write a post about it.
Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it.
Added by me: Name at least one everyday thing that makes you happy. (NOT the subject of your blog or this award, we all know that makes you happy!)

This award was given to me by the lovely Vintage Makeup. She is wonderful and you should all go over there and check her out or I will kick your butt. Kisses! :)

I'm writing a post about it. Right now. I'm not sure what exactly this award is for, but I'm pretty sure it's just being generally sunshiney and awesome.

Okay, I hope nobody minds me taking a little liberty with this award. I mean, it's a nice award but the tag is a leetle boring. Most awards have you list (insert number here) random facts about yourself, but since this award is all about sunshine and happiness, I'm going to ask everyone I pass this onto to list one everyday thing that makes you happy that isn't the subject of your blog or receiving this award, because of course those make you happy.

Personally, I have a few things that make me happy. Perfectly playing a piano piece makes me happy. Eating healthy food that tastes good makes me happy. Watching football makes me happy (Go Saints!)

Passing this award on to these people makes me happy! I'm giving this to some gals who have left comments on my blog, because sometimes I get a little lonely out here and it is so sweet and amazing of you guys to drop a little comment every once and a while and let me know to keep on truckin'.






Phew. That was rather difficult. Not a lot of people take the time out to leave a comment so I appreciate each and every one of you who do. :)

14 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks for thinking of me! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love, thanks for the award :D I love your leafy background, btw (I usually read in my google reader and rarely click through, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leslie: Of course! You always leave comments, how could I forget you?

    @Larie: Thank you! I like a change of scenery every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cool that you play piano! Thanks for the mention dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award, you are so sweet! I will post it tomorrow. (I'm glad I clicked on your blog when you commented on my post, otherwise I wouldn't have known!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for teh tag and also for putting lovely Beatles songs in my head :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @A Polished Touch: You're welcome. :)

    @Stompy Boot: No problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award Laura!! I promise I will get around to posting it soon...I have 2 other awards to post too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tag! And sorry for not getting around to say that 'til now--work has been crazy & I've gotten behind on my commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's okay, take your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award. Sorry for the late reply I have been away from the blogging world for a while. I am trying to catch up on all the posts I have missed now. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. No problem! There's no hurry :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay comments! Whenever you leave a comment, a triple rainbow happens.

**I don't like having to say this, but I must: Do not link drop! I don't care if you tell me you want to send me a million dollars, if you leave a link in your comment, I'm deleting it. I work hard for any and all traffic I get, and stealing it is a major no-no! Follow blogging etiquette, please.**